A one-day sprint is organized on August 18. Open source sprints are session where maintainers and contributors (including first time contributors) meet, and work together in improving the open source projects. This can include bug fixes, new features, improvements to the documentation and others.
Sprints are a great way to get started in open source development, learn, and meet like-minded people. All EuroSciPy attendees are welcome and encouraged to join the sprint.
The definitive schedule is not yet known and more project sprints will be added when they are proposed, and some will be improvised in the same day. If you want to propose a sprint, please send us a message to email@example.com .
List of confirmed sprints:
- Restructuring the documentation to make it more accessible for new users.
- Re-implement and optimization the DataLoaders.
- Re-implement the cropped training.
- The Mission Support System
- NumPy / SciPy
- Available issues labelled as “good first issue”
- Your own picked issue