EuroSciPy 2023 Call for Proposal
EuroSciPy is back in 2023!
The EuroSciPy meeting is a cross-disciplinary gathering focused on the use and development of the Python language in scientific research. This event strives to bring together both users and developers of scientific tools, as well as academic research and state-of-the-art industry.
EuroSciPy 2023 takes place from Monday, August 14 to Friday, August 18 in Basel, Switzerland.
Call for proposal will be announced soon, stay tuned!
- Mon, August 14 Tutorials
- Tue, August 15 Tutorials
- Wed, August 16 Talks
- Thu, August 17 Talks
- Fri, August 18 Sprints
Presentations of scientific tools and libraries using the Python language, including but not limited to:
- Algorithms implemented or exposed in Python
- Data Visualisation
- Machine/Deep Learning & AI
- Earth and Ocean Sciences
- Geo Science
- General-purpose Python tools that can be of special interest to the scientific community.
- Image Processing
- Materials Science
- Parallel computing
- Political and Social Sciences
- Project Jupyter
- Reports on the use of Python in scientific achievements or ongoing projects.
- Robotics & IoT
- Scientific data flow and persistence
- Scientific visualization
- Vector and array manipulation
- Web applications and portals for science and engineering
- 3D Printing
Call for Proposal (CfP)