Tickets for EuroSciPy
EuroSciPy 2022 will be held from August 29th to September 2nd. It will be both in person and virtual. In person, it will be held at Kollegienhaus at University of Basel, Switzerland. Details of the virtual conference will be published soon.
The conference will follow this broad plan of events:
- Two tutorial days (August 29 and 30, Mon-Tue)
- Two conference days (August 31 - September 1, Wed-Thu)
- One-day sprint (September 2, Fri)
We provide three different types of tickets:
- Tutorial tickets: access to the tutorial days and the one-day sprint but NOT the main conference
- Conference tickets: access to the main conference days and one-day sprint but NOT the tutorials
- Combined tickets: access to everything during the five-day event
Which ticket tier should I buy?
Refer to the following to know which ticket tier you should be choosing to attend EuroSciPy:
- Business tickets: for attendees whose company/business is paying for them to attend, or if you use Python professionally.
- Academic/Individual tickets: for anyone involved in the academic sector (teachers, researchers, etc.) as well as Python hobbyist or working as freelancer.
- Student tickets: for students that can provide a proof to be send to email@example.com
Normal Bird Tickets - Booking by August 14
|Tutorial only||125 €||150 €||300 €|
|Conference only||125 €||150 €||250 €|
|Combined ticket||200 €||250 €||500 €|
|Streaming access||50 €||50 €||50 €|
Late Bird Tickets - Booking after August 14
Due to organization burden, we will apply a late bird when tickets are booked after August 14.
|Tutorial only||175 €||200 €||350 €|
|Conference only||175 €||200 €||300 €|
|Combined ticket||300 €||350 €||600 €|
|Streaming access||100 €||100 €||100 €|
(*) After registration, please send your student qualifying proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices include VAT.
In case that you have additional queries, please contact us at: email@example.com.