Personal data management policy
Privacy Informed Consent Form pursuant to Section 13 Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”
Asociación de Ciencias de la Computación Python San Sebastián (hereinafter “ACPySS”) - in its capacity of Data Controller - with the present form, provides some information regarding the use of your personal data required to process your contract and comply with regulations requirements.
Personal data will be handled, either manually or electronically, for the following purposes:
- registration participation to the conference;
- processing and compliance with pre-contractual requirements;
- processing and compliance with contract related requirements;
- supply of contract related main and/or optional services;
- processing and compliance with provisions under Acts, regulations and EU requirements;
- processing, operational and reliability & solvency needs, processing of questions of law;
- mailing of institutional promotional material.
The collection of some personal data is also mandatory in order to be compliant with regulatory and tax requirements and refusal to provide such information will make it impossible for you to establish relationships with ACPySS.
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
You may contact ACPySS email@example.com to verify, complete, update or correct your data and/or to exercise other rights pursuant to Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code.
In particular, you may refuse at any time the handling of your personal data for institutional promotional material mailing purposes.
We will also store the certificates of attendance in a Google Cloud Storage bucket in an account managed by ACPySS. We used this to make sharing the files easier with the conference participants. The files are encrypted with an encryption key managed by Google.
Therefore, the undersigned relieves ACPySS of any liability in the processing of data entered in the Ti.to system by the undersigned.